Okay, I had to take a little breather after the Blog Tour. *whew* What fun that was. Did I mention that already? And thank all those who so kindly participated? Okay, I did. But can’t ever do enough. 😉 Moving on.
from two awesome fellow-bloggers, Leila at Write Am I and Raewyn at Dreaming of Other Realms. As this is a Pay it Forward and Share the Fun award, I’m to tell seven things about myself and then pass the award on to other Bloggers I admire. So, first the seven things, totally non-writer related:
- I am
occasionallystubborn to the point of giving common sense the ol’ heave ho in favor of whatever I’ve decided to be stubborn about. This scenario usually plays itself out in situations where I’m either told I physically can’t do something, or someone has refused to help me do something physically requiring two people. At times like these, I am She-Ra. Well, in my head, anyhow.
- I’m considering getting a tattoo on my right wrist. This one. Because it totally suits me.
- I want to learn how to play the violin. Why? Because nothing can give me chills like haunting music played on that instrument. However, I don’t read music very well, have tried learning the guitar and the piano at various times in my childhood, and only just managed to fumble my way through the recorder. I’m thinking playing the violin is something that is going to have to wait for my next life time.
- I believe in next life times. And past lifetimes.
- Throughout the course of growing up I wanted to be a ballerina, a semi-truck driver, a dog trainer, a horse trainer, an artist, an author, a veterinarian, and an astronaut. Helicopter pilot was probably in there somewhere as well.
- I’ve decided there isn’t any one thing I’d go back and change in my life, because if you trace even the smallest change, it has huge ramifications. That could possibly mean I wouldn’t be where I am right now. And, though not perfect, here is pretty okay at the moment.
- My family nickname was Charlie, short for Charlie Brown because I loved the Peanuts. I occasionally still get called Char by one of my siblings. I never minded the nickname, but I was actually more partial to Snoopy. The character, not as a name.
There you have it. Now I’m supposed to pass this award along to others. I’m notoriously bad at this because not every Blogger cares participate in the awards. That’s fine. There’s no obligation. Just know that I find your blog Inspiring, and hope my readers will buzz over, give it a peak, and agree. (Also, my readers should buzz over to the Blogs of the two lovely ladies who presented this award to me. Should I add a #8? I’m
sort of bossy.) So, in no particular order, I pass this award to:
- J. Keller Ford (who always has *awesome* dragon pictures on her site, and what’s not to love about that?)
- E. M. Castellan (who I know has gotten this award many times but is so deserving)
- Michelle Proulx (who has a great outlook on things, even when things need a good swift kick)
- Lily Petal (yes, another repeat offender, but also repeatedly deserving)
- How the Cookie Crumbles (because “irreverent” is my middle name)
- Kourtney Heintz’s Journal (two words: Grandma H)