It’s Sunday which means I’m going to post my first update for A Round of Words in 80 Days, otherwise known as ROW80 (see the badge over to the right?). Since we officially begin Monday, this is actually an Official Goals Post (no, not goal posts as in football – go Pack!). Here they be:
- 2k per day which would put me easily through the first draft of the second BD&L book (I might have to adjust that to 1500 given my schedule but I’ll push for 2k)
- If I get stuck on BD&L2, I must dedicate those words to short stories or flash fiction
- Two regular blog posts per week (Monday & Friday) plus ROW80 updates on Sunday & Wednesday
- Print out a hard copy and line edit BD&L when it returns from my beta
- X number of queries per week once it’s ready to go (I haven’t decided on that number yet)
Okay, I’m exhausted just looking at that list and it’s only writing goals! Wow.
Current status of BD&L book 2 is 10,604 as of this moment – aiming for 110,000.
Care to visit the other crazy ROW80’ers? Here’s a list. Enjoy.